ROOTSTOCK 2021 will be held online on July 10-11. Unfortunately we won’t have a physical event this year but will be back in 2022.
Due to the uncertainties in holding events this summer, and to allow us to accomplish our mission, we decided to do once again an Online Edition. Enlarging our audience to a worldwide scale.
We are coming back in 2021 in a very different format. Our focus is to create Experience around Music & Wine and give more stage to our Artist Awards contestant.
By going on the Experience page, you will be able to check out our 2 passes options and book online.
Artists who would like to be considered for the contest can visit our Artist Awards page and submit their performance video. For Professional musicians, we invite you to contact us with the below form.
See our Sponsors page for more information on the advantages to sponsoring ROOTSTOCK. Interested sponsors can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation with our sponsorship team.
For media inquiries, please contact Eléonore Six:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 (0) 7 63 18 95 36
- ROOTSTOCK 2021: Supporting Young Artists
- ROOTSTOCK 2020: Wrap up
- ROOTSTOCK 2020: Come Together. First Artists Reveal
- ROOTSTOCK 2020: Come Together. 48 Hours of Original, Non-Stop Music Online July 11 & 12
- ROOTSTOCK 2020: L’Impératrice is confirmed
- ROOTSTOCK 2019: Headlining Artists Reveal
- ROOTSTOCK 2019: Reveals Discovery Artists
- ROOTSTOCK 2018: returns to Château de Pommard
Want to learn more about sponsorships?
Questions about our passes?
Interested in performing at ROOTSTOCK?
Send us a message.
15 Rue Marey-Monge
21630, Pommard, France